MAN! What an informative thread! I started it because I'm into the stock thing. I want to get the absolute most out of my engine while leaving it alone. Period. I'm not interested in fooling the tech inspection guys...I could care less about that stuff. I'm doing this for me, not them...

I am grateful that, as a result of this thread, I was able to contact Bob K. We spoke at length about what benefit his cam design would provide, with respect to what I was trying to accomplish. Bob was warm, generous, and was very intersted in the fact that I wanted to install his cam in my lowly little 383!

He treated me like an old freind on the phone, and I have NEVER met him! We simply don't know how lucky we are...This is a guy that was actually THERE - in Detroit - when these cars were making their mark! He got to rub elbows with some big names in the Chrysler Corp. His experiences as a youth are something that we would all give our left torsion bars to have been a part of!

The fact that he is still with us, is such a gentleman, and has no problem sharing with perfect strangers, makes him nothing less than a treasure.

As far as this Bigsqueeze guy goes, he's entitled to his opinion...This is, after all, an open forum. Personally I wish he would leave out the insulting comments.

Those of you interested in how Bob's cam does in a stock 383, stay tuned. I hope to have this thing together in the spring, and I'll post my results.

Merry Christmas to all!

[oo]======[oo]