Paul you could'nt be more right about Bob and I will tell everyone else on this thread what kinda guy Bob is. First off im a decent mechanic but not nearly as knowledgable as Bob and I would bet not to many of you are either or have the track time and experience. And im not talking about sitting on a stupid computer, internet racing and talking about what you can or what you have done, im talking about spending countless hours and years some more than some of your ages at a dragstip trying different combinations and constantly trying to improve. When I met Bob a few years ago I had only known him for maybe 3 months tops and I decided to remove my headers and big cam and install one of his cams thanks to Paul who I had just met at a local track. Anyways I purchased one of his cams and after many phone conversasions at home and at his work " oh and im sure he get's plenty from many of you because Ive seen his number posted here before. Well anyways I was having problems with the install and other issues due to a bad timing gear set, well I was'nt able to fix the problem so Bob decided that he would come to my house and help me out and I live about 50 miles from his house. Well after about 4 hours and burning the midnight oil we were done. Oh ya and he wouldnt even except any money I had to buy him and his wife a gift certificate for dinner. So I guess what im trying to say is that if a stupid cam spec makes you not want to buy one of his cams "don't buy it" it's probally not for you anyway. And as far as the so called idiots who don't know how to degree a cam in or spec one out, I guess some people are better at some things than others. I personally suck at grammer as you can tell from this post but im not really concerned because it's going to be my last one anyways.

later

Last edited by Hillbilly_Kidd; 12/20/06 08:53 PM.