Quote:

Quote:

I was amazed when talking with Bob about how quick a stock A12 with his camshaft can run. Sub 13 second passes........I would say how sub 13 but don't want to misquote him.

Your car's run 13.0's @ 112MPH with the exhaust open on a non-prepped track....without any tuning....The muffs on the car now are the ones TTI sells with their headpipes and they suck.........it could really use some UltraFlo's....... Muffs slow that car down 6MPH!!! On a prepped track through those muffs it went 13.0's @ 106MPH.........

I'd bet that with UltraFlo's and on a prepped track, it'll go easy 12.50's, and that motor's pretty stock.......It's got J&E flat tops and the heads have been gasket matched.........That's it......

Wayne those mufflers are long gone!
I'm not changing anything on my motor and am very pleased with the performance and your guys did a great job on there cam selection.
Bob's camshaft in a stock A12 can run mid to high 12's.......very impressive in my opinion.
It's a riot to go to the track and see the A12 guys knockin'em dead and look good doing it.

"Hemmings Liftoff Hood Cover Bee"

"63 Savoy Max Wedge"