Quote:

"...I wouldn't walk across the steet to pee on one."

Sounds like an insult to me.

Our opinions may never agree, but injecting them with something that mean-spirited is never appropriate. Keep that junk to yourself.

'Nuff said.

It'd be an insult if I said that I wanted to pee on Bob....... I didn't realize that you could insult a cam....... If I told you that I wouldn't pee on an Edelbrock Street Master intake, I'm not bashing Vic.......

You conveniently forgot the part in front of that;

Quote:

It gives the impression that he's arrogant.....

I just said that by doing that, he's giving off an arrogant impression........Big deal....I feel like's he's insulting the intelligence of his customers by not telling them the cam specs up front....so, in actuality, he's insulting you.....

If you'll notice, nobody has disagreed with me about me saying that there's no reason to run that cam in anything other than a Pure Stocker........

Next time you talk to Bob, ask him if more lift or a solid cam in his car would make it go quicker with the same idle quality....... When he says what I know he'll say, why would you still run his cam, unless you're going to the Pure Stocks?

I'm one of those people that tells it like it is.....Some people can't handle the truth.......Don't take it personaly.......

Bob is a great guy and he's been a huge asset to Pure Stock racing, but that cam isn't what any professional cam grinder would recommend to anyone other than a Pure Stock racer........

Sometimes, if you're smart enough to take good advice, you don't need it......