Originally Posted by 3hundred
Maybe you can send that driver to somewhere south of Des Moines to pick up my package that was due Friday? Tracking shows it left Des Moines on the 10th and is somewhere in between hither and yon.

Tracking shows my package in Memphis, Tn as of 2:43 this morning. So 5 days on the road from Des Moines to Memphis. Is Memphis closer to D/FW than Des Moines? work Eh, about 260 miles closer, in FIVE days. Mebbe by Christmas shruggy

Package was shipped December 7th, originally scheduled for delivery December 11th. After a 12 day tour of Memphis, it arrived in Dallas yesterday. Got to my local post office this morning @9:00 AM and is already out for delivery. boogie boogie boogie So it didn't make Christmas, but it's making New Years!

FUNNY!

My local mail person at the business said he would be off next week the said "I don't know what pickup or delivery will be while I'm off. It is what it is" and LAUGHED. Told him (sarcastically) I'm trying to lighten your load and not ship as much through the mail (like 3 items in 3 weeks now). He said he didn't care. He gets paid the same. This LOSER should be fired. He misdelivers our mail. I get packages and checks meant for other businesses weekly. An then to be so cavalier to say that their services are probably gonna be WORSE than usual next week?!?!?

When I worked for "the man" if a customer called on weekends, or after hours or at 2AM I HANDLED whatever was thrown at me. I always put my best out there because I was representing and selling ME. The company I worked at for way to long like the Island Of Dr Moreau. No one gave a damn. I used to ask all the sales guys from suppliers that I dealt with, "do you deal with any GREAT companies where the employees are excited, do a great job, are motived?" They would scratch their heads like I was CRAZY and say "No". At 57, looking back, I wish I had a life coach to have told a younger me, "What are you doing working for this company. YOU wouldn't even hire them!" I couldn't even imagine working for the USPS.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets