Originally Posted by mopars4ever
FED EX is no better now. I have been waiting for 11 days for a package and I still don`t have it yet.

FedEx and UPS have been having weather related delays. Packages going down around Texas or up to Washington/Oregon have had multi day delays. I have had customers in TEXAS complaining about shipping taking a few extra days. They must not watch the news cause if I'm not mistaken they got a dose of Michigan weather and it really messed things up.

Heard a news story that drones can deliver tampons the same day. And McDonalds is testing a canon to shoot food in your car as you drive by and pay by Snapchat. Is it just me or has the media CONVINCED people that things should happen instantly OR FASTER? Could you even IMAGINE a 10 year old now a days assembling a model car that took a day for the glue to setup on one sub assembly before you could continue? People just have no ability to plan ahead, have a backup plan or cant fight the need for instant gratification. I was at a Tim Hortons and a guy in front of me burned rubber leaving. I asked the gal what that was about. She said he was mad his coffee was going to take 30 more seconds and didn't want to wait?!?!?! He was literally at the window for maybe 2 minutes.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets