I still have not received the on-line pharmacy order my doctor called in on November 5th. The firm our company shipped it with sent it USPS. It was listed as delivered last Monday, then it changed to In Transit. It now claims to be out for delivery today - Saturday.

Since then, the doctor resent the scripts to my local pharmacy (out of pocket to me) and last night the company pharmacy partner just FedEx overnight a 20 day supply (which just arrived today - Saturday) -to hold me over. What a transportation nightmare the USPS is. Hell - we cannot even get our carrier to deliver all the mail to the right homes in our area. Every week, I either get a neighbor dropping things off or 40% of the mail has "Delivered to the Wrong Address" written on it.

What a S#!t S$0% they have going. You can complain to the post office, send in forms on their website - but nobody cares - things will never change for them.

I am not rich...but I get off my ass everyday to make sure I am not broke!

Can we get the Mexican cartels to help us with our supply chain issues? They don't seem to have any trouble getting stuff from one place to another.