10 days MINUiMUM has been typical lately.

I think USPS need to morph to stay alive

1) NO letters or charge $5 for a letter and jack up junk mail rates. Just parcels and compete with UPS and FedEx. This is 2020. We dont pump our gas anymore either. I've been waiting on my home loan payoff letter for weeks now. They MAILED it.

2) Instead of home delivery have some sort of mega PO box system. Even automate it (with some human oversite and GUARDS). Home delivery model is so 1776. Its dangerous; dogs, postal workers jacked, etc. Porch theft is out of control and here in EE MI is brazen and has become a career. Postal workers in the new stealing, burning, throwing away mail. I know its just a few bad apples but ONE bad apple is too many. USPS costs me thousands every year. Some years they lose 1% of shipments. ONE PERCENT. 3 packages a day! UPS has lost one package this past year.

FedEx - I used to get Hello Fresh, home delivered meal kits. They were coming A WEEK LATE. Had to stop that. I ordered a bed cover from 30 miles away. Took over 2 weeks to get delivered. This was back in July. Had an NOS part I ordered from NY that took 2 months. Thought it was gone for good THAT was the last straw.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets