I'd like to have sympathy for the postal service because as we are all well aware of the conditions that are currently faced with (Covid, political turmoil, High shipping season) but... if you had been watching them operate prior to these conditions not much would be different. Their lack of efficiency and just plane old don't give a crap is now highlighted. In teh past I have seen a package ship from Albany OR to Byron NY go from Albany> Seattle>Los Angles Back to Albany > St Paul> Columbus> University Park PA >Syracuse NY > Rochester NY, where t had to rest for 4 days, then to Byron. Mind you Syracuse and Rochester are both to the east of me while the rest are mostly West (university Park PA is almost Due South. I mention this example because they are always in need of federal help $$$ but seemingly do nothing to fix it. Every time they touch the shipment it should add value (get it Closer to the destination) but I see this frequently, a lot of times I see Roch to Faiport back to Roch..for a package(s) that came from OH. Again a city (Roch) to a small town Fairport) both of which are East.Ok rant off...Yes I am waiting on a package that was shipped on the4th from OH and has been it transit to the next destination since the 6th...BTW they also said its going to be late... 2day Priority, but wnat they dont tell you which 2 days it will be a priority.

'01 P1500, Blown/Inj BAE,/Veney ,Bruno/CS2,Dana 60
'01 Dodge 3500 S Cummins Auto, Fresh air kit, 4" Exhaust,
'05 Dodge Magnum R/T - Too Much to list
'60 Willys CJ5
'01 International LPX - Project,DT466, Allison
'64 Plymouth Valiant, Inj 528 Hemi, 2spd