USPS / UPS / FedEx and even Amazon have all been pretty good to me. Ok, only a handful of packages per month but pretty much the same general experience with all of them. I also allow for the dynamics of our current reality. This covid disaster has been a gold mine for online retail and a disaster for shippers. I see alot of Penske rentals with FedEx logos on them. Mix that with holiday peek and a 100 million or so mail in votes and something is gonna have to sit around and wait.

I bought some parts out of California, they shipped USPS to PA. The tracker said it was still in CA 2 wks later so I contacted the vendor. After getting past his "USPS is broken" story he went off to yell at the post office. The package showed at my local regional facility the next day. I'm gonna guess coincidence and they just got around to unloading that trailer. Thought I dodged a lost package bullet until I opened the package - received (2) drivers side parts instead of one for each side. Vendor was uber cool about it and just tossed another one in the mail stream. So far it's taken 10 days to get across country. 3 days ago it was scanned leaving the regional post office headed for my local delivery post office. That trip generally takes a couple hours.

Could be worse - I could be working for the post office.