Originally Posted by Mr Potatohead
I hate it for you and other business owners, me its just hobby/ebay junk and I think im done till the 1st of the year.

Its down right SCARY. We rely on these companies. I bet I fielded 20 calls MYSELF today, "where is my package". LUCKILY 99.99% of my customers are decent, level headed, hard working, understanding GREAT Mopar guys. I tell them the truth, deliveries are taking 10-14 days or longer. I even RESHIPPED a couple things, UPS, for guys that "had to have it", and told them to just refuse the first USPS shipment and it would, hopefully, be returned.

One guy on a USPS review site said he would leave negative reviews for companies that used USPS to ship stuff to him..........

I would give USPS 0/10 if I could. The bad service I e had especially over the past year has only gotten worse, if that’s even possible. The delivery time is the worst. What used to take 1-2 days now wonders around the US for 10-14 plus days. I actually had a package that I traced from Utah to my post office in Illinois and figured oh yeah I’m gonna get the package tomorrow didn’t and traced it to St. Louis and then to another couple of states before it got back to my post office in Illinois. Insane! The company I ordered from re-shipped the items and I receive them quicker than the original shipment. This isn’t because they’re on able to get packages delivered in a reasonable amount of time it’s because they’re just incompetent and don’t care. Their service is horrible. Now I can’t even get any tracking information until it’s ready to be delivered which can take 10 to 14 days from anywhere in the US. I'm going to start writing bad reviews about the companies that use USPS as their shipping provider. Choose a different shipper.