UPS has been GREAT. My regular UPS guy said this has been the easiest Christmas season EVER for him and he's been there 25+ years. He said they just built a massive automated facility here in SE MI. He used to drop off and then pickup. Now he just picks up and they have another truck or even UPS employees using their personal cars dropping off. I don't care but SOMETHING is working. He said management mentioned restricting incoming volumes from some of the big box stores. Said why would they take on more volume than they know they can handle. Finally someone in the C suite using the brains they are being paid to use. To you and i this is called common sense and we just scratch out a living making the same common sense decisions smile

My packages have been arriving ON TIME. Thanks UPS! I just looked at my shipping program to see some typical delivery times. MI to NY in 2 days. MI to TX a little longer, 5 days. BUT THEY ARRIVE. And the tracking is reliable.

I have many USPS packages that are now taking 2 to over 3 weeks. I will NEVER ship by mail again. They have cost me THOUSANDS this year. Lost (stolen, thrown in dumpsters, burned?), upset customers directing their frustration at me and are demanding refunds or replacements, return postage on packages that arrived weeks late, etc. There are a thousand stories like mine all over the internet. I quit shipping via USPS (for good) about 2 weeks ago and hoping I'm at the tail end of this hell. Now I get occasional "why is your shipping so much on a small item? That would ship in an envelope" complaints. They'd have to walk a mile in my shoes to understand. Luckily 99.99% of they people, myself included, are grateful that UPS packages arrive in 2-5 days. I bought 2 last second gifts, early this week. I selected UPS ground shipping and BOTH arrived within 2 days!!! I was floored.

"The current delays are significantly impacting small businesses as customers demand refunds for disappearing packages. For example, eBay told sellers it is "updating estimated delivery dates" and is giving packages 10 extra calendar days (which isnt NEAR enough) after the buyer marks an item not received to see some movement in the package's tracking history before a refund is issued. But in some of the most backlogged facilities, 10 days isn't enough. Independent e-commerce sellers often get refund requests much sooner. Meanwhile, the USPS is still telling customers any package ordered by December 18 will arrive by Christmas"

“The delays are bad. They are real bad. The delays are running about three weeks for me,” said Summer Rothrock, owner of Leo and Lynn Jewelry in Pittsburgh"

- In Cleveland, HUNDREDS of trucks waited up to 20 hours to deliver or pickup mail at the processing and distribution center. A spokesperson for the Northern Ohio District of USPS told Cleveland.com that the processing center has "faced challenges."

- People waiting on packages in Louisville said they have seen items scanned into the Louisville distribution facility only to disappear for weeks. E-commerce sellers are having similar difficulties getting packages out of the facility to be sent around the country.

- The Greensboro, North Carolina processing facility—which happens to be in Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's hometown—is experiencing similar problems as Louisville, with packages inside for weeks.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets