Originally Posted by 3hundred
Absolutely unprecedented. I love to bash them but their success rate is really good. In 50 years I can recall very very few failures.

Management, sometimes the most obvious idea to improve things is the worst ever. If you want things to run better, talk to the guys who are doing it and find out what they think. It doesn't take much to figure out who's genuinely interested and has good insight into making things better vs. the guy who's trying to feather his own nest. And never take advice from a bean counter, he'll save you pennies until you're flat broke. 2ยข

UPS is up against the exact same issues and somehow THEY have manged to find a way to deal with it. Not a single problem. USPS is a mess and needs an overhaul. RAISE THE PRICES to slow down unnecessary mail; junk mail, birfday cards from granny, paper copies of receipts, local flyers, PHONEBOOKS, etc. Our box company MAILS a 7 page copy of the boxes and bubble wrap I ordered and copies of the signed shipper. I order about twice a week. IS THAT NUTS. We have email now. Yep I told them. Must be an 90yo that owns the company.

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets