Quote:

Quote:

I was under the impression mike ross' 70 car we have been referencing is a hemi car, and thats the one i thought he refernced in the last debate on this, and thats the one i am refering to.

Be it a Hemi, 440 Six Pack or 340 Shaker car, there was no difference with the silver paint whatsoever. Also keep in mind that the reflective properties of this particular paint were very misleading and deceptive. In direct light, the shaker bubble had a totally different look than the grill. The grill is relatively enclosed and the large metallic flakes reflect and "absorb" the surrounding shadows that caused a darker appearance. The bubble had no canopy or enclosure surrounding it so the light reflected very brightly off of it’s surface. That made for a lighter appearance in comparison to the grill.

corect i agree a car model engine or body color are irelleven. i was only refring to it as a hemi car as thats what i thought was.. my bad.

now go look at the old thread, scroll down until you see where someone overlayed pics of the different formulas on Ross's posted pic of his scoop.

even the ones tony posted from what i can see dont show them being "dead on"... sorry thst just how i see the colr as its presented

also, the only pictures presented in this post that look even remotely close to being the same (dead on) are the ones Mike Volz of Rocket Resto posted and they are uncleaned dirty 30 year old parts, if they are the same so be it!

It just adds to the info, frustration, and confsuion, but they sure dont look anything like those posted of ross's bubble..

again this doent have to be, or is about Ross personally, just stick to the paints presented and it wont be.

Last edited by AllTrim Plus; 03/19/09 09:59 PM.