Light Textured Argent does not have a MIXING formula (that was/is available to the public or me), as it was/is factory packed paint. the part number is listed in most factory service manuals, and OE paint suppliers chip books...

Dk/med Textured Argent was/is a mixed formula and the part number is listed in most factory service manuals, and OE paint suppliers chip books... I have that original formula from the original MFG paint suppliers literature. This is what i have mixed/ currently mix/ and use, and used to sell.

Lt Non textured argent; does not have a MIXING formula (that was/is available to the public or me). It was a factory packed paint, the number is listed in most factory service manuals, and OE paint suppliers chip books...

History: the two textured colors i got back in 1986 (5 gallons of it from the OE MFG warehouse), and the dk formula after digging thru a bunch of mfg supplier formulas/ literature.

the can (qt) of NOS Light Non Textured Silver i didn't find/ get until mid 90's as it was gone off the shelfs before i found the light textured stuff and ther was non sitting around int he warehouse, it was found at an old paint jobber.

something that may or or may not be known? is this stuff was not a chrysler specifc paint, it was the beginng of the OE paint mfg's custom radiance color line, and there is supposed to be a chip chart of all the different colors that were available, but i have yet to find or see that..

Scott did any of that help you to confirm anything?

Mike

Last edited by AllTrim Plus; 03/17/09 10:04 PM.