Quote:

Quote:

did you have the original untouched scoop to reference?

and do you have pics of the original?

if no to the above, what did you use as a reference?

The original shaker to my Cuda was gone before I ever took possession of the car. Steve had four original examples that we referenced and I provided the original paint codes that were used by Chrysler. Using those variables for references, we were able to come up with a formula that was probably representative of the original mix. Keep in mind that even our "patterned" examples had a slight variations within their appearance.
One last point....you keep asking for Mike Ross to post his original examples. Didn't you see the pictures posted by Tony D. of Mike's original Six Pack vehicle? Is it really necessary that he be the person posting the photos or can we just accept the fact that the same material/proof was provided by Tony D. instead? I don't think the outcome would be any different if Mike R. were to reiterate the point by simply re-posting those same photos.

thnak you ont he reference questions.

on the other,

I was under the impression mike ross' 70 car we have been referencing is a hemi car, and thats the one i thought he refernced in the last debate on this, and thats the one i am refering to.

ok so i was wrong we are talking about the same car: its all in this thread, take a look
THREAD

Last edited by AllTrim Plus; 03/19/09 09:23 PM.