Quote:

Quote:

also, the only pictures presented in this post that look even remotely close to being the same (dead on) are the ones Mike Volz of Rocket Resto posted and they are uncleaned dirty 30 year old parts, if they are the same so be it!

*....but they sure dont look anything like those posted of ross's bubble..

The picture posted by Mike Volz doesn’t even show a comparison between the grill and the shaker bubble paint. Are you now implying that the picture of Mike Ross' Cuda IS NOT an original factory example?* I thought Tony Dagostino posted the picture to simply substantiate that the grill and bubble were painted with the same paint formula! What about the 3 comparison photos posted by Terry McCann? Wasn’t that the original question/point of this entire thread?
Have we suddenly switched topics?

dave keep up, its confusing enough to try to convey this in written word jumpin back and forth form psot to post...

the original question by me was: can anyone post just one pic of a PRODUCTION LINE Installed shaker and grille that matched...

so one of the pics posted by Mike Volz is of a bezel (so what I can see that it the 'bezel" is the same as grill paint woudl be) and it is the first i ever seen where the two (shaker/grille beze whatever) that matched.

I am NOT implying That mikes car is not origianl (you need to stay with whats being said and quit trying to read between lines, and reread it if it doesnt make sense, I know i have since you started posting)...

only that the picture Ross posted a long time ago does not look like the picture tony posted and the differences in shade are night and day as pointed out by someone else in that other thread, and they appear night and day regardless of reflective quality, how you hold your head in the light to see it etc.

which is what this dead horse beating has become about for me, and people being able to tell the differences between the two colors...

I understand the original poster wanted to know if they were the same or not, it has been answered that yes they were and no they were not)

so regardless of what Mike R says and what Tony says, based on the picture Tony shows comparing the shaker to the grille vs the opriginal picture Mike ross showed in the other post, vs what mike volz has posted i am questioning the two colors on being the same on the blue car and using all my references to show the night and day diff btween the two pigments.

I am not being stubborn because of who it is i am dealing with, or anything else regarding them or you, its how i see the color, i am sorry I cant convey that any more clearly...