Hi Mike, sorry if this has seemed personal to you. We are probably saying the same things but viewing from different angles. I doubt that anyone will ever be able to comment with 100% accuracy what the different shades were like back in the day. I don't think that these paint finishes had the absolute consistencies (that we try to prove and pinpoint) even back then! All of these examples are probably "correct" in their own right. For all the great things that Mopar vendors do for this hobby, it is sad that we cannot consolidate our energies and move forward to help the cause. I want to say that I have heard many good things about your company/products and want to sincerely thank you for the contribution you have brought to the hobby. I also consider Mike Ross a good friend and a major contributor to the Chrysler restoration market. I doubt that anyone could argue the positive impact and benefit he has brought to our hobby! "Correct" in the restoration world is certainly not without many variations and interpretations!

**"also you did not answer the question is the shaker you have Gibson gray or not? or do you have soemthing to hide?"**

I didn't understand your comment/question Mike. ALL of the paints used on my vehicles were custom mixed by Steve Been and myself. NONE were purchased or used from a secondary source.

Last edited by ECS; 03/19/09 07:52 PM.