Quote:

Quote:

here are two cans of NOS Paint, whats the differences

Even “NOS Paint” will NOT have the same physical or visual properties that it did when it was newly formulated. Unless someone can go back in time to substantiate the absolutes that you request, it is a moot point. The best anyone can do is search for the facts and have the sense to recognize them as they come across them. Instead, we have the reoccurring problem of people who re write history in an attempt to simplify the process or accommodate their pointed agenda.

Mike the question is for everyone, and is: what the are the differences?

yet you reply with an arguement rather than an answer to a direct question...

so once agin mike you prove that you are not wnating to know all you can (or think you know about this).

so now you are saying, that a can of paint that has never been opened or seen the light of day, and has not been contaminated by atmosphere or humans adding something or not, has changed more or so much that it can no longer be used as documentation, but that a car and paint that has been sprayed and even ever so slightly been exposed to elements that it has not changed but can be used as reference...

you are completly missing the point i am making about the paints and the methods used to verify what shade is what after it is sprayed and aged, but then that seems to be how you in all our discussions. edit: also what is my pointed agenda?

i wish the people had the coconuts to stand up to you in piblic the way they have in emails to me and or private discusions. hint hint!

Last edited by AllTrim Plus; 03/19/09 05:55 PM.