yah know what after thinking about this O/N and talking to people i respect about it...

everyone is right i have no business or any experience to be talking about this at all, thank you for indulging me while i stirred the pot... its been fun?

thank you to all who presentd pics and hypotheses.

my input on this from here on out, dies here with me now, last time i ever talk about it, offer any thing or any insight... not because i am right or wrong, simply that it is a drain on my energy and focus, and i have spent way to much time on it as pointed out by some who feil i am not spending enough time working on their parts..

any and all info that i have or had, or come across, will now be up to the people who have bought/buy the formulas/formulations etc. from me or done their own research and documentation..

i am just going to sit back and watch from the sidelines and LMAO at misinformation and keep track of the good stuff for my personal use and knowledge to apply to my products.

since there is a consensus that none of this stuff was the same and that none of it was different, it can no longer matter to me what is what.

all the best!

Mike