Quote:

the only pictures presented in this post that look even remotely close to being the same (dead on) are the ones Mike Volz of Rocket Resto posted ......but they sure dont look anything like those posted of ross's bubble..

Help me understand your point Mike. If you admit that Mike Volz's sample looks original and you state that Mike Ross' sample is original, what is it about MR's bubble that prompted you to post that it "don't look anything like those posted....? Original is Original!!!

Quote:

so regardless of what Mike R says and what Tony says, based on the picture Tony shows comparing the shaker to the grille vs the opriginal picture Mike ross showed in the other post, vs what mike volz has posted i am questioning the two colors on being the same on the blue car and using all my references to show the night and day diff btween the two pigments....the original question by me was: can anyone post just one pic of a PRODUCTION LINE Installed shaker and grille that matched...

Lets not forget the factual documented pictures that Terry McCann posted. That makes THREE different individuals with visual proof showing that the colors were NOT "day and night diff" but were very close to being the same. Why is this concept even being debated at this point? The best thing you could do is follow your own advice and post original "PRODUCTION LINE Installed shaker and grille" photos that support your contrasting views. With your 20 years experience, I would assume that you have at least ONE documented picture! With all due respect Mike, your conclusions have been supported by nothing more than your typed words, while requesting documented proof from everyone else!