Quote:

so regardless of what Mike R says and what Tony says, based on the picture Tony shows comparing the shaker to the grille vs the opriginal picture Mike ross showed in the other post, vs what mike volz has posted i am questioning the two colors on being the same on the blue car and using all my references to show the night and day diff btween the two pigments.

mike
i hate to enter pi**ing matches here, but please be open minded enuff to admit that where the flash hit the shaker in the pic i took changed the appearance of the color. be smart enough to look past the flash + see where the flash doesnt hit the bubble or the grill that the colors are the same

i think we all know here how flash, lighting etc can change the appearance of the color.

also, i was there, + saw with my own eyes , the grill + shaker are the same color

i have no dog in this dispute but im just stating what i saw

i worked in a body shop for a few years when i was a kid, + i know that the same mix of paint sprayed with anyone of the following variances different days, different tempature, different humidity, different air pressure, different person usually will produce some kind of a difference in color

also do you feel that the 1989 batch of paint you have is an exact match to what was used in the 1970 model year????

im not saying it couldnt be, but it was mixed 20 years later than the original stuff