Quote:

It's just not that important to me to try to convince you of anything when your mind is made up. With absolute facts, you still want to debate and I’m not going there this time.

actually mike its not about convincing me of changing my mind, it is for the side by side comparison to continue to document the differences/similarites and everyones knowledge!

Although, some how, when i left off with this last night i kinda knew how you would respond....

so let me print a quote from an email i rec'd privately regarding your shaker after you posted a sliver of it in the last debate on this:

"You are right about the Mike Ross scoop.... definately light"...

so i am not the only one thinking that...

However, since you think you and your car are above it, I have no problem not discussing it with you, and we'll let it go at that, as like you with me, its just not that important to me that you know all you can know (or think you do), about the formulas and how they were sprayed. (yes that is a dig).

BTW, this is the first time in 20 plus years, that i have ever seen any pictures side by side of original parts from those who have said the scoops were the same color as the grilles.

So until now, yes my mind was made up. although i have yet to see any pieces in person that used the same pigments, or be able to dissect the pigments (something i doubt you have done) to determine the origin of their shade its just another hazy piece of the puzzle to me.

Regards

Mike

Last edited by AllTrim Plus; 03/18/09 01:38 PM.