dave you are good debater, but in the heat of the momemnt it seems you miss things that are being pointed out about how you present things, then want to argue the itnerpetations that were made about your "preachings"...

i am refering to your inference than production lunch pale parts, are better examples than NOS parts (or are you now changing your position for the sake of this discusion?), and that is all i meant by that.

Now relate that trin of thought to this discussoion about paints... would it not also apply in some however small insignificant to you way that: a wet paint in its original form be a better example to compare to a prodction line installed part that has seen minimal age and wear, than a part that was sprayed later?

besdies this is not about me being right or wrong (maybe it is for those who wont show their parts), on the subject of what colors the shakers are got, were, is, VS what color the grilles were, as there are enough facts to justify both arguments, just no one original individual that can say: yes or no, or when and how, one way or another.

so now the debate has turned to the research and mehtods used to determine the underlying origins of the base matersials not who is right or wrong about it..

do you have any direct experience with the products you can contribute to the subject rather than try to argue whether i am wrong or right?

also you did not answer the question is the shaker you have Gibson gray or not? or do you have soemthing to hide?

Last edited by AllTrim Plus; 03/19/09 06:18 PM.