Quote:

Quote:

Do 6.4 heads bolt on to 5.7 blocks? Or will the bore size shroud the valve? (hopefully I am saying that right)....

Also, do they use all the same rocker gear as say an early 5.7, so that it can all just transfer over to the 5.7 head?

Matthew I place one of my Apache heads on a stock bore 5.7 without a gasket. I even posted a picture here on Moparts. But for the life of me I can't find the post LOL

Anyways they do "fit" you would have to notch the top of the bore, IMO nothing major.
The real question is . Is the Apache head TOO BIG for the bore limited block? :twocents

Matt

I will try to search the post, although it will prbably be VERY hard to find using even the google search function at the top. I would be curious to see how much of a "notch" would need to be made, and whether they are even worth throwing on to a 5.7 bore...Let's face it, if they don't fit a 5.7 bore, then I would render them useful for only a small percentage of builds since the 5.7 is the most common and the cheapest to purchase as well.