Quote:

Quote:

I believe Steff and 340rick are running larger cams. I believe Steff was trying to increase the height of his rocker stands when he split one and then Member Jerry came to the rescue and made billet stands that look awesome.

Those guys would probably do a better job of answering your question

I bought my intake from Mike Ware for $550 but now I see it being sold for almost 800 from modern muscle. I would call Mike before buying it from those other guys. The word is the tall plenum is really needed

I designed the Rocker Shaft stands out of necessity, but it worked out for the best. I wanted to raise my rocker shafts to better the geometry and made the mistake of over tightening the rocker shaft bolts with shims under the shafts. It cracked the stock rocker mounting bosses. So, the stands were designed to salvage my heads and still put the rockers where I wanted them. Jerry helped me out big time and made them for me, and to show my gratitude, I gave him the design for his product line.

It's so easy to crack them. I've never done it (yet) but I've seen a friend right next to me strip one hole and crack the pedestal on another.

I torqued mine last week without issue...thankfully.

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.