Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

This last rant is what I'm taking about, you are the greatest know all do all be all, you walk on water, for he has spoken we all bow till he passes. Seriously you really need to blow your own horn more. Tag you're it

I had similar thaughts...........and the nut swingers...........

Really Dom? So your 8.75 lives five passes on a prepped track ever other year makes it a candidate for "bullet proof"?

I've never talked to, pm'ed, consulted Monte as most the stuff he deals with is probably out of my league... Do I pay attention to what he says?? oh yeah!

WHAT? Not sure what your question is actually and my 8 3/4 has nothing to do w/my agreement about Mr. Monte`s arrogant know it all attitude. Smart guy but the boasting can sometimes be much and no one knows everything. The cockyness was apparent on my race w/the Vette post where Monte swore I had no chance againtsed the over priced GM crap that I destroyed. Just keepin it real people and no doubt Monte works on tuff I`d have no clue about but, I`m just a humble guy that doesn`t need to argue a point into the ground.............so fire away.............

NO SIR, that is NOT what I said........What I DID say, was that based on the info that YOU supplied, that IF both cars made a clean pass, he should win. Several others shared the same thoughts, yet I am the one you choose to take issue with.

You got on here, giving specs and ETs, telling about the race and asking what people thought your chances were. Again, based on info YOU gave, the other car has more power. He should win and I said so, but that was not the answer you wanted to hear...........But we ALL know the faster car does not always win in a street race. You agreed to race a car, that YOU KNOW has more power than you. Now obviously you did that taking into account that it was a gamble, but you also likely know this guy, how well he drives or does NOT drive and decided it was a chance you could afford to take based on that knowledge. The rest of us were NOT privy to that information and again, based of facts that YOU gave, he makes more power.........I am GLAD you won the race against the Vette, I really am. Makes no diff in he missed a shift, spun the tires or whatever happened....a win is a win. But if you asked me the same question again, based on the same provided information, my answer wouldn't change.

Oh yeah......I PLAINLY said that I DID NOT know everything, not even remotely close.

And even though you are on here publicly bashing me and calling me a cocky know it all..........I DID answer your tech question that you PMd me about.......Good luck in your rematch. The tires should help

Monte