Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

As for any of the stock crap holding up, I stand by my statement. I bet you guys don't have one single Ford part in any of your 9 inchers do ya?

Not in the Buick.....but I ran a factory Ford housing AND a factory Ford Nodular center section in my GTX when it was going 5.20s at 3300lbs. That same housing and center are now under my 63 Dodge

Monte

Yeah, sorry but I don't buy it. Stock ford 9" stuff doesn't hold up, I know from personal experience. Lots of personal experience. I have a 9" now that has survived so far in a backbraced street car, nothing to do with ford WHATSOEVER as far as the pumpkin goes.... not one thing.

I don't give a damn what you BUY. Its my car, I know what parts are in it and I have absolutely NO reason to lie about it. And like I said, it was a factory NODULAR iron housing and if you don't know what that is, you don't know anything about Ford rears. The housing was/is a factory HD housing with a back brace.

Your own personal troubles with 9" rears are well documented on the board. I don't know exactly what you were doing wrong, but you broke more stuff in a short span of time than I ever have in 40 years of using these rears.

Monte