Quote:

Quote:

The thing is....he is correct about the rear end issue and the fact that for some reason, MOPAR folk don't seem to embrace evolving technology to the level that Ford and GM guys do.

Maybe it's because our stuff is typically more "rare" compared to the belly button brand X stuff and that causes MOPAR people to feel more nostalgic towards our assembly line hardware. Who knows???

I don't think it has anything to do with nostalgia or embracing technology and the Mopar stuff isn't rare, it's nonexistent. How many aftermarket blocks are there for a LA or even a 3gen hemi? Where is that 4.5 bore space SBM? Or even heads to fit it? I can tell you where it's at, nowhere, and it never will be because the market is too small. That's all there is to it.

When I said "rare", I was speaking of our assembly line stuff.

I know only too well what is and isn't available for MOPAR racers. The market is small for a few reasons...... but mainly because Chrysler Corporation sold far fewer cars than Ford and GM and to some extent, the cold reviews from many MOPAR guys when something is designed that doesn't have the correct "look".