I am very shocked and totally devistated!! I did not know Gary personally, either. But very fimilar with his member name. I personally loved his posts on tech ( very smart and logical individual) I picked up on his ideas for my ride, and have been very satisfied with the results as per say. This has been hard to put down hear on the board, especially after reading 30 something pages of posts. All I can say is The Members on this site are an outstanding group of unique individuals like Gary. Its no wonder HE liked the web site. The tag for Gary' name will be missed by a lot of people on this site. I know I will. I lost two very special people in my family with in 2 years and hearing about this now does,nt help much. I know his wife, family, kids and the community all share a great loss of a man who has purpose!! Who helped, Who shared, Who generally brightened someone's day. Why do all the good one's go......That is a question I have no understanding. Gary, I will miss your posts. I wish we could have met. You are a very outstanding person ( 30+ pages worth are hard to argue ) And will be missed by the masses. My heart goes out to your wife, kids and family. And all the people that have had personable experience's with such a great individual. God Bless you my friend............Meanmaxx

Love the smell of burn'in rubber and scream'in women...