Dave Dudek called this morning and asked if I had been on Moparts yet today. I had not, and when he told me the sad news, I was stunned. I'm still in shock.

I first met Gary last spring, but I felt like I already knew him from the message boards and the numerous times we had communicated via email and PM. In the two different events where I met him, I found that he was a genuinely nice guy with a great sense of humor. (i'll never forget when he did his "cop trick" - he threw a donut 30 feet in the air and caught it in his mouth, powdered sugar sprayed all over his face) He was interested and concerned with other people, and liked to help. Perhaps that's why he became a Police Officer.
It was also evident from some of his posts here that he was a man of Faith. When death takes such a fine man in the prime of his life, leaving behind a family, it is difficult to understand why God would allow that to happen. He must need him more there than we do here.
He will be missed.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"