This is a quote from Bubba
Quote:

I'm a very selfish person when it comes to my family and friends. Their mine, don't mess with 'em!

I feel the same way. Their mine, dont mess with em,,,,Thats my family, thats my friend.
I had just seen him 2 weeks ago when we met out on Woodward. Got an email from him 2 days ago about getting together to work on my carb,etc,,,always lending a hand....

My brother was one of the trauma nurses on call when he came thru the ER and was there with/for him, I wish I could have been there for him as well. I went to work that morning at the hospital, not even knowing what had happened until later in the day, all the while, he was there..I wish I could have been there for him.

I will truely miss him, I feel sick. I feel angry, shocked, I feel very bad for his family.

My son Alex knew Gary well, he is 11, I remember Gary riding him around on the back of scooter down at Norwalk last year, doating over him, my son really liked him. When I got home from work last night, he had a tear in his eye, and things seemed so unfair. This is not supposed to happen.

We will all miss you Gary (#180)

Doug,Terri,Alex,Morgan,Nick Boyce...

Last edited by 69CHARGERMD; 05/14/04 06:18 AM.