I write this too all my friends with a very empty spot in my heart. words can't describe how I feel or felt for the past 15 hours. I can honestly say that I have never cried so much in my life. At first word of this news I went numb, then I wanted to hug my brother because I haven't seen him in a few weeks, then the tears came. They haven't stopped.
I kept calling STEFF and just kinda hanging up without saying anything. I couldn't talk , and I couldn't scream cuz' I was still at work. I couldn't leave work cuz' I could not pull myself together for the 10minute walk out of the building.
I finally left work an hour later and went home. Between blowing my nose and wiping my tears away people must have thought I was intoxicated. ( NOPE JUST LOST)...I felt like a real idiot when Procuda and 727jim called on my cell and I couldn't talk. I just cried......

Gary was like a brother to me, and many others. Now he is gone and I don't like it at all. I'm a very selfish person when it comes to my family and friends. Their mine, don't mess with 'em! Now he is gone. My wife and I always threatened Nicki and Gary that we were going to send our 2 kids home with them for a weekend, Gary was serious about taking them few times, Jake (My 6yrold ) started calling Gary Uncle after gary brought over a remote control ricer for him. I called Gary.. OD, because all the kids at the High School where he worked did. I thought it was cool.
Gary was the best. Gary was the most thoughtful person I have ever met. He just called me over the weekend because he said he hasn't heard from my on Moparts in a few days. He just wanted to know if everything was all right.
It was always great to here from OD, He just had away about him....Infectious ..

I'll stop there cuz I could go on rambling for hours. My Fat Cheeks and Eyes hurt from all the tears, and my Heart hurts cuz one of my best friends in the whole world is gone. . . ..Thank GOD I have a wonderful wife and wonderful friends like all you people to help me through Cuz I'm gonna need it!!

God bless you Gary, Nicki, all his family and all his friends!

Love , Bubba

Last edited by Bubba; 05/13/04 11:01 PM.