I've been preoccupied with everyday life and havent been by the boards recently. I was at E-town today, my 12 year old son was hungry so we stopped to get a slice of pizza. To my surprise was a post card size memorial for Gary. I was stunned. I quickly made my way to the Moparts tent to find out what had happened. Dave filled me on on this tragic event. It took every bit of my self control to avoid losing it while he was telling me the story. This hit home! although Gary and I never met in person I considered him a brother. I too was a police Officer, I just retired 12/31/03, after 18 years of service(NYPD). after my visit with Dave at the moparts tent I wandered away in disbelief, this was not the first time that I've dealt with the loss of a fellow officer this was different!

My wife rang my cell as I was walking away immediatly she knew something was wrong she heard it in my voice. When I told her what had happened she too was overwhelmed with saddness and quickly asked about his family. was at this point I could not control the tears.
my heart felt saddness my sorrow can not be expressed in words, my prayers go to his family and friends. Indeed we lost a good man.
the only consolation is that he he is now in a better place. I guess the good Lord needed another Angel!
May he rest in peace and the lord watch over his family and provide for them!

FRANK 1970 Road Runner sold! 1969 Sport Satellite convert 1973 383 Challenger six pack 2004 Hemi Durango 2006 jeep grand Cherokee limited