i have never met gary in person are talked to him but read a lot of his post and can tell he was a true caring person and was one of a kind,my mother passed in december and i can tell you from what my mom told me and my family after visiting the other side and comeing back one last time to tell her family she loved them and that my father was waiting on her and her family members too that passed she said that my dad was doing what he loved on earth in heaven fishing and that the fish are just the most beautiful fish you ever saw and that she met jesus and he is a very merciful and loving father he will see you through this i just know gary is doing what he loved on earth in heaven and we will see him and other loved ones when are time is called on. to garys family wife and his kids (his boxers)and friends he so dearly loved he will be with you ever day on earth in spirit god bless and may the lord comfort you in the days to come and give you peace in your hearts. I asked Jesus, How much do you love me?" jesus answered, this much -" He spread his arms and died for me. RIP Gary!