WOW! I cant believe this!
I just got home from a long day at work and of course first thing is to see what was going on at Moparts. The first thing I noticed was the "sticky" and "locked" on the "Uh oh.. I did it again. New Ink.." post. I though it was strange because:
a) posts do not typically get locked unless they turn inappropriate and
b) While amuzing, I did not realize why a tatoo post was so significant.
Then I noticed a post about contributing money to Gary (Unlawful) and it still had not sunk in. The first thing I thought that something happened to his beautiful car. I was looking forward to finally seeing it in person. With so many members loosing close friends and family members I did not know what to expect when clicking on "We lost a friend and member today." This was the last thing I could have ever thought of. I am still in shock. As I read post after post of touching and heartfeld messages, the reality of the situation finally started to sink in. It is strange how although many of us have never met face to face there is a strong sense of camaraderie and friendship. The pain and feeling of loss is simultaneously being felt by people around the world for a man many of us would never have even known if it had not been for Moparts and this common interest in Mopars.
Although I never met Gary in person, I was looking forward to a time when my Satellite would be finished when I could drive it to a Moparty to meet Gary in person. While everyone does not agree with all of the moderators actions sometimes, I am sure everyone will agree that Unlawful will be greatly missed. Words simply can not the provide the comfort needed at this time of sorrow. I dont think the full impact will be realized until the upcomming weeks, months, and years when I will no longer see posts from the man, the myth, and the legend... - Unlawful.

1966 Plymouth Satellite 440 6bbl