Quote:

I have to admit that before he did what he’s doing now he wasn’t anybody and nobody knew squat about him or his car and it seems could care less. His car was just a hidden away ’67 Hemi Belvedere with what could have been a clone factory paint job or even a clone car. Now he will live in Mopar infamy FOREVER as “wasn’t there some guy that took a 43 mile factory Hemi race car and hacked it up”…………………….he’s leaving his mark on Mopar history and before he did this nobody cared about him, his life, his health or HIS car, good for him, now that’s going out with flare. We’ll always remember you, whatever your name is? I think I’ll give him a nickname name like “43 Mile Hemi Hack” sort of like “Balloon Boy” and all of those other nicknames of people that we don't know their real names that have done things that really don’t matter in the big scheme of life but PO a lot of people that it really doesn’t affect their real lives at all.

Here’s to you "43 Mile Hemi Hack" and your place in Mopar history and folklore.

(Sad for the car and its historical “value” but good for him, as old “Blue Eyes” Frank sang “I did it myyyyyyy waaaaaaaay” and )

MikeR

Mike I think there is a little confusion on your part , it's not a factory race car , it's just a Hemi , but yes a rare one.

edit ... I just read the entire thread, was this car really a MULE for the 68 SS a bodies running out of the Boston area ???

Jon does some nice work , I hope to see it at the track next year .

Last edited by JohnRR; 10/12/10 01:51 PM.