Quote:

Quote:

I'm not sure that anyone would be willing to pay the price numbers that have been thrown around here for the car.
66 and 67's seem to be the red headed step child of the Hemi B-Bodies.

The reason for my comments was due to a rare piece of Mopar history being damaged, sure, the value hit also came to mind but it was a distant second place. However, concerning your comment about 67's not being worth all that much? This year, bad economy and all I personally witnessed the sale of one example sell for $500,000, granted it was no run of the mill example, but it was a very similar 67 Hemi car, Is that enough for you?

I never said it couldn't bring big money.

The intention of my comment was that if for that kind of money most buyers are going to buy a later B-Body or an E-Body which are obviously far more popular choices by buyers. That also make the later more popular cars a better investment in the respect of selling at a later date when you want a different toy.
There's only a limited number of people that would only want a 66 or 67 B-Body even if it's a Hemi car.

I love 67 Plymouth B-Bodies (I have one), but it doesn't change the fact that they aren't as popular as the later cars.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol