It's his car and nobody else's. Explain to me how that's anybody else's business...

While I personally don't care what the guys does with that car, there is a concept called 'custodianship' that floats around the world of vintage items. Custodianship is a concept many people, myself included, believe in.

Some rich kid buys the outfit Jimi Hendrix wore at Woodstock. It was only $2.9 Million at auction. He decides to wear it, to be cool. He's a fattie, so he has his Mum let it out 6 inches in the rear. Then on his first night at the Disco he spills a bunch of booze on it and then throws up all over it. It's nasty, so he throws it in a dumpster and it's never seen again.

Now, has Richie Rich broken any laws? No. It's his shirt, He can do what he wants. But what he has done in ruin a piece of history and prevented anyone in the next 500 years from enjoying it.

You see, Richie was not the owner of that outfit. He was the custodian of it. He was in charge of it while he was alive. He had an obligation to take care of it. He failed.

You may or may not believe in Karma and all that but I'll tell you - I sure wouldn't want to be Richie after puke night. No telling when he's gonna get hit by a truck or choke to death on a doughnut.