Quote:

Quote:

Umm.......Arent these transmissions supposed to take like 600 HP in top form? ( I know there are different "levels")

Anyone here have a 600 HP small block that shifts BELOW 6000?

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I told everyone here my experiences with questions directly related to their B.S. 600hp claims behind hemis....Somehow, "I told you so" doesn't cover it....Waste $4k for warmed over under engineered line of B.S. and my point starts to sink in. Sorry, but when I asked them the tough questions, and that idiot chimed in on my post here, it just all comes back. I can't stand B.S. claims like they make when mild 302 mustwangs are taking gears out of them. They had two in the shop I usually use, and the gears were broken. Sorry, but no way they will handle a Hemi, and as it turns out, not even a stroked 340.....Junk.

Someone find my old post...and get that guy from Tremec back on here. Seems to me they had failures on last years Hot Rod power tour of the next brain fart.

I am sorry for your problem. On paper it all sounds good, but sometimes manufacturers put sales first customers second, and I thought I pointed that out before. There is one other trans company giving out similar BS. PM me if you want their name as well.

Umm......I just thought of something...

Shouldnt a transmissions service level be rated in TORQUE capabilities and not HP?

I'll stick with my 23 spline 833. If I want an overdrive, I'll take the stratus.

I used to care but....... things have changed