So- if you bought one of the early set ups, which by Keisler's admission, were junk- and had mega problems like most- is there any refund/exchange/relief from Keisler?

All I will say is- if I spend 4000 bucks for a tranny-(which I won't EVER)- it better slide in like hot butter and not give a minutes trouble- not- send it to such n such to have the teeth ground off, or try this try that. I'm not gonna spend those bucks to be a test bed or guiena pig so you can shake out your mistakes- n anyone who knows Tremecs at all knows Stangs have been trashing them for years- it's a medium duty unit at best, in any model. If I want OD- I'll go Gear vendors, or have Jamie Passon build me a OD 4 spd.- If I'm gonna have to hack cut cuss and try- I'll build my own set up from something, and do my own research. Nice try Keisler, but sometimes you just gotta admit somethings bad wrong and stop the bleeding. Quit stringing folks along over a pipe dream. Or just retreat n regroup, do some research and get it right before you put it out there. I will say the customer service and attitude seems to have improved drastically, from what I've read here, but I still think it seems a product still in research stages, not ready for public consumption.. I think until your batting at least .850 you should keep it at the shop til you do better.

If you can't outrun it-Outlaw it! The King