When the original throw out brg exploded @ 300 miles I had already pulled the tranny in and out 6 or 8 times due to them sending me the wrong clutch assy. Then issues with the clutch master cyl(up grade #1 = more$$$$). that resolved then exploded throw out brg (upgrade #2 = more $$$$)Trans breaks an input shaft and car must be trailered home. Trans shipped to Kiesler on my dime = more $$$$ The trans was also jumping out of 4th gear, and so several failures all by 300 miles. I did not ever throw Keisler under the bus...I dealt with them and they with me in a very professional manner. Yes things like this happened and Richard at tech support was excellent, even to the point of working with me on Saturdays and Sundays. God bless him!I now have 1100 or so miles on it and not sure how much longer the turd needs to be rubed on. This is a forum where we share information and we appreciate every one who post. Thats how we get our cars to be better. I just felt I needed to post for others who may have a valuable car or just do not feel happy doing irreversable mods to a car on how this product has not worked for my application. Several have asked if the system is for sale and it is. PM me. Thanks to all that posted one way or the other.

4479228-DSCN2051.JPG (351 downloads)