What they don't tell you? Come on - every e-body guy that spends any time on this site knows that you will likely have to clearance the right front of the tunnel to fit the trans correctly - Keisler even supplies the metal,template and instructions to do it. I met Mercman at the Southern Nationals (beautiful car I must add)and he knows that the driveline angle is way out of whack because he refuses to cut the floor. There is no way that this car can shift correctly if the angles are as bad as he describes. I wish he would go ahead and do the tunnel mod (I'm sure his body man could make it invisible from below) and give this trans a chance. With all the other mods,including frame connectors-why not install the trans correctly? I hate to see Keisler get trashed when the owner knows the install is not right. If it were right and the trans was terrible - yea let the trashing begin. I struck up a conversation with Mercman because I have also purchased a Keisler kit for my Cuda, which will be installed in the next month or so - I have already prepared myself to have to do the floor mod and yes Keisler told me up front. When I get my car completed and put a few miles on it - I'll truthfully post my opinion on the Keisler kit.
No disrespect to Mercman but the bottom line is - E-body guys- if you are not willing to cut the floor - don't buy this trans kit.

1971 BS23H1B