There isn't much more that I can add to Shafi's post but would like to extend my thanks to mercman for the kind words.
As most of everyone here knows, our reputation has been questioned for years now by "the dog pilers" as Shafi put it, . I honestly believe that if anyone who still doubts us, to please go back and look at all of my previous posts, I think you'll see that I have been working very hard to help turn that around by helping out everyone that I can.
Keisler Engineering believes that the customer is the number one priority and I live by that creed. I have given out my personal cell phone number to a number of members here so that they have soemone to talk to after hours and on the weekends. Mercman and I spent several nights and weekends trying to get his transmission kit to perform as he expected it to do, unfortunately, it just wasn't going to be. He has a beautiful car all the way around and I personally feel really bad that the overdrive just didn't perform to his expectations. From time to time, that is going to happen, it's how you, the customer, handles the situation, that reflects here on the boards. Mercman has been very gracious in his posts and updates and for that, I thank you.

As Shafi has said, I am available by e-mail at either rjohnson@keislerauto.com or at customerservice@keislerauto.com. You can call me if you prefer at the toll free number or the main line at 865-609-8187 x201 , or even PM me and I will respond. I try my best to respond the same day but on occasion, I get slammed and am not able to get to the responses until the next day. I guarantee to contact everyone that contacts me within 1 day.
If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Richard
Tech Support