Quote:

To Keisler:

Its good to see you guys are continually addressing the issues. I applaud the effort for acknowledging that there were/are issues and the continued efforts to progress and push these transimisions to the next level. Obviously some were happy, and some were not, but its the point of finding out what the issues are when deciding whats right, and that's what this forum is about. We are not all about S%it slinging, but issues come up, and that's what I think the point of this post is. Not one trans is right for everyone, but knowing all the limitations and options, is key to making the choice. It sounds like your staffed better now, and have a better grasp of what the particular issues are and maybe your staff does to. Don't quite because you took all of our complaining personally. Make it better, and keep trudging on. People respect honest answers, and if you guys can work thru the issues, customers will be happier just for knowing the inside scoop and how to avoid the major pit falls of doing a conversion.

I am hoping one day you will get tired of fixing the flaws with the factory transmissions in trying to make them work with 100 more hp, and build/design your own that will eliminate half the hassles while keeping costs down. Nobody does a better job in redesigning something than the guy who knows what all the flaws are. If you put that knowledge to use, on a fresh new plate, you could really do something with it and there seems to be a nitch between a full race trans and the show poodle crowd.

There are two types of Mopar people: The stock or nearly stock crowd, and the guys that modify the heck out of their machines and not much in between. The problem is, the stock crowd will change subtle things like engine displacement, and carb, and still have the same old heavy stockish car, but now with 528 cubes of tire frying torque, and that's an issue! Most transissions will need some upgrading. So keep up the improvements, and I am hoping one day you build something between a Lenco and the Tremec to fill the other void. Preferably, somthing that can be shifted clutchless when stepping on it.

Dragula,

This is one of the best Moparts posts of all time for me. Thank you for taking the time to write your constructive thoughts for all of us to see.