Quote:

I'm not referring to Ford or GM, the original post here is about an e-body, Mopar. While I have seen the happy people post, far and few between, I have seen way too many giving bad feedback. And, I'm talking folks who posted pics with some of there problems, so I think they own one. I just think for the +$4K you should expect to get what is advertised. Do you ever here anyone complaining about Gearvendor's product as frequent as Kiesler's product? I haven't. The Keisler proponents here always blame this or that, the guys a shadetree mechanic or whatever. But mercman1 seems to be on top of his part of the problem.
Ron

Ron,.....most people when "disparaged", will rant on anything!......very few people pay a compliment to a vendor,......ask me I know firsthand!......they feel, I paid for it, bye!....that's ok!...hey that's business, I'll admit that I know Shafi and his crew very well, although that dosen't intitle me to perks! ........if you knew the volume of Keisler/TKO's that are sold, vs the "complaints", it would probally amount to 1% of their sales,....seriously( if you only knew!) they move a tremendous amount of "product" to GM, Ford, Mopar, and Jag owners, hell of a product, and business.....they are enthuisast, motorheads like the rest of us,.....not "snake oil" salesman like some like to portray them as!.....

Ron,....heres another "dry" trackday, powershifting at @ 6000 or so RPM.....I usally get thrown off tracks because I drive like a madman!....seriously.....in fact, I remember this day, I was told to "behave"

4479149-lead.jpg (391 downloads)