Caps, my notes:

Quote:

Battery feed side, from left to right:

Horn terminal - green w/red tracer---- YES, RUNNING TO BULKHEAD

Ign sw coil - dark blue w/white tracer from ballast---- WELL I GUESS IS REALLY THE ONE COMING FROM IGN SWITCH

Batt feed - empty ---- THE ONE ( BLACK )COMING FROM AMMETER

Ign sw B+ - red wire from ignition switch--- YES

Stop sw B+ - pink wire to brake switch--- YES

Alt batt post - black wire from alternator--- YES

Haz sw B+ - pink wire to directional signal plug--- YES

Light sw B+ - black w/white tracer and pink, both to headlight switch plug--- YES SOMEHOW. MY PREFFERENCE IS SPLICE THE BLACK ONE ON A DIFF POSITIVE SOURCE BETWEEN AMMETER AND FUSEBOX MAIN SOURCE. JUST MY PREFFERENCE LIKE MOPAR DID. BUT WILL WORK.

Dash B+ - black wire to voltage limiter in cluster plug--- YES

Radio B+ - to radio plug--- YES.

Acc side, from left to right:
Horn sw - black w/white tracer to directional switch plug--- I CAN'T RECALL BEING TRACED, BUT YES, BLACK COMING FROM DIRECTIONAL SWITCH

Wiper B+ - to wiper plug--- YES, PINK ONE

Coil/Dist - dark blue w/white tracer out to ballast--- YES

Dome light B+ - to plug for rear harness--- YES, PINK ONE

El fan B+ - empty--- I GUESS LOL

AC/Heat - black w/white tracer out to fan controls--- YES. I GUESS YOU HAVE HEATER, NON AC

Alt ign B+ - empty--- YES

Ign sw accy - black from ignition switch plug--- YES

Turn sw B+ - red w/white tracer to directional switch plug--- I CAN'T REMEMBER TRACED IT, BUT YES

I'm sure I have some of these incorrect, so please advise your opinion so I can make the proper changes. I think that I may have the ballast wires incorrect, and I will also change the power to the light switch as you had previously suggested.

Thanks!!!

I thought you where to use the coil fuse for the dimmered cluster source instead ( tan and orange )... whatever, you set it right for the original use. If you decide to use for dimmer, will be fine too.

then beside everything of this remmeber after make some cuts you could it be cutting some power sources like cigar lighter, glove box... These must be sourced on any constant power source at batt side. You can have also some BATT source around hanging around on underdash harness. This source is a rubber plug with 3 female bullet terminals color red. You can splice these into the hazzards or brake fuses section. Normally in fact the glove box is plugged into the BATT rubber plug I was talking about hanging around.

Key In Buzzer... violet wire also allways hot. It Can be fused or not. Like the cigar lighter or glove box lights, OR like originally factory did, between ammeter and MAIN POWER SOURCE

I guess the blue wire to brake light is still attached to the RUN circuit. If you did cut it, you can splice it after the fuse to coil. That will tell you if fuse did blow or not.

I guess you rid off both flashers around and related wires.

BE SURE THE BATT, AMMETER, ALT AND IGN SPLICES ARE GOOD MADE!!! These runs ALL the car load

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela