LAST SECTION, what still rst of the acc section:

-turning signal
-Radio
-Heater/AC

Heater is pretty much straight up and even color matches. That wiring was already arriving to fuse box. Is a cut and splice on new fusebox job

Radio. Allmost the same. Instruction sheet doesn't say the wire color for this RADIO B+ so I draw same original color being spliced. Same as above you'll find is a cut from original fuse and splice on the new one. Will need to consider this circuit also feeds the BACK UP LAMP at bulkhead, being spliced from Radio Plug itself, and will remain in that way

Turning flasher doesn't have its own fuse, Shares same fuse than Radio/Back up lamp, so is spliced on same circuit, but from bulkhead ( W cavity ). This splice can it be removed together with flasher itself, and now the red wire going to turning switch from the turning flasher will be spliced into the purple wire at new fusebox. As stated on instruction wheet this wire already have the flasher on circuit ( I guess also fused ).

I think this covers all the circuits. If some more doubt, will be happy to clear up!

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela