no I don't mind all the questions. thats why we are around and boards intention.

headlight wires... Remember Mopars have two diff sources for headlight switch ( pink and black traced white ). Painless is Chebby based so thats teh reason they give just one source for it. I guess if you hook the black traced white wire in to the point 12 at instructions, you spliced the pink wire there too, right ?

If you ask me I would preffer to keep the original setup with two diff input sources. Just my personal preference. If your fuse blows out because some fail on parking lights feeded by the pink wire, will be out of headlights too because the black traced white is spliced there too.

Dash instrument fuse... 10 amps, is not bad but maybe I will feed with 8 amps.

Black wire for instrument panel ? Valiant diagram shows a blue one not a black one. Dunno if standart or rallye makes diff on wire color alos for A bodies. It does on B bodies, but dunno on A bodies. Is a fact the DASH WIRE on painless fusebox must arrive to the voltage limiter because voltage limiter is the source for the gauges. But Painless DASH WIRE must feed also the idiot lights ( normally blue wire on stock ), but not through the voltage limiter. Idiot lights must be directly feeded from the positive source.

On B bodies with rallye cluster, gauges are feeded with a black wire from ACC directly to the voltage limiter for a while Brake light is a blue wire directly from RUN. On Standart Cluster all dash ( gauges AND idiot lights ) is feeded by the blue wire from RUN circuit with voltage limiter instered in to the blue wire circuit at printed board. Maybe A bodies are the same ? I guess because Mymopar website doesn't show any rallye diagram

Buzzer. yes, will need to keep the violet wire hot.

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela