Originally Posted by n20mstr
Cant beat Induction Solutions. The plates the sell now are billet, so no more delicate brass spray bars. Sat night special might be good for you. THey are a little pricey, BUT they are flowed when you get them and they offer some great tech support. I would call them. Honestly unless your car is super heavy or has the wrong converter in it, i would say your going to be in the 10's with nitrous. Have you ran it at all now on motor? and what converter is in it?

Thanks Tony! It's run 12.70's for the previous owner but I haven't personally had it at the track yet and don't know if there was much left in it. Taking it to Roadkill nights for the street race next month and if it is ok after that will probably run it at the track in September on motor only to make sure the tune is clean before doing anything else with it. It's got 4.30 gears and I believe a 9.5" ultimate converter that flashes to ~4500. It's a super heavy car tho, 4200# without a driver. I'm a little worried since it's so heavy it's going to blow through the converter on the spray, but I guess there is only one way to find out.

Sounds like Induction Solutions is the way to go, especially with Monte gone. Good to know that a wet kit could be turned into a dual stage dry kit if needed too!

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118